Thursday, January 22, 2009

d0es a new year means a new beginning??

Okay so what if this year is 2009? its still the same to me..
Come on la, its totally the same just different in number and in ages..
Wonder why i sound so low??

Haha.. Seriously, life isn't fair to me..
I just keep running myself into trouble wherever i go and whenever I go..
Its sounds depressing, yea i know but still its the truth.
Its been ages since I wrote or drew something.
Its my hobbies which is sailing in the midst of numbness, currently.

Since I start working I neglect almost everything, from my family, friends and even myself.
You know once someone told me I'm a women in a girls body, guess what its the truth.
I'm really am more matured than i looked like.
For someone who just graduated I have to literally thinking about money crisis since i was, er.. let me think 12.. oh yea, standard six..
what am i huh? can't i just enjoy life??

hmm.. what to do, in my book of life, life is full of ups and downs..
duh~ I wake early in the darkness aka 5.45 and reach the bus station around 6.30++ in the morning and literally becoming a sardine everyday and amazingly still reaching late to work and guess what reaching my home sweet home at 8.30++
Wtf! Sometimes works makes me feel depressed coz I have to quit basketball and outing with my friends but somehow sometimes its kinda enjoying.

You know, I love the feeling being too occupied in working something and have no time to think of anything..
It takes my mind off my problem.
I always bumps myself into problem, seriously though i try very hard to avoid them.
Ergh~!
Am I a troublemaker?? I wonder.....

And in love i'm totally hopeless.
Why in the world does my friend have to like the same person as I do.
Come on la, open your freaking eye and see that there are sooooooo many other bachelor for you to hit on.
Everything in life is so unfair!!!

When can my life turn out lucky and problem-less again?? i wonder..

Uh, forgot to tell you, gosh~ Why does Junsu and Micky Yoochun looks so hot and Yunho looks so sexy.. I mean they are the 'hot' goddess. Hahaha.. Sounds overly exposed, I know.
Hmmm.. Just thinking bout them makes me feel so happy, crazy? I understand.. Hahaha..


By the way I seriously hope that I could forget about that certain someone and everything about that someone. Its been 7 dreadful years of treacherous emotional pressure. I hope I can let go of him. The sooner the better though many reminds me of him. Aish, what a bad luck.. Anyway, I'm still happy though because they are my source of happiness and smile.. Hahaha.. emo~ yea, right!


Anyway, au revior~ My new blog for 2009! *wink2*