Monday, May 31, 2010

love you, really?

it's like o.m.g~
what the heck? i can't believe it..
can u believe that mr. hate you guy actually said that he liked me..
pff.. seriously, whatever..
he's like so darn annoying. SH*T, i don't care.
f.y.i you're not so hot too.. grr...
maybe what my friends said is the truth, i should have not fallen for him..
plus, i should have not liked him..
he's like so whatever, nk marah plak... peerraahh..
suka hati aku lah, u have no rights to judge me..
i hate you and i still do..
can't you see that i'm just playing around with you.. you're just a stupid toy, i cared less..
haha.. pissed of? i hope you do.
coz thats what you get for toying with me..
for playing my heart..
i can never forgive you, i've been forgiving so many times that its seem that i can never forgive anymore..
what you did to me, was never ever will be forgetful..
i've just played you a bit and you winched in pain.. how sissy..
do you basically think that i can be as stup*d fool as i used too?
the one you could toy and played around??
hmmph.. guess again.
payback time.. payback time.. T_O